gx120

1. Abit1322

Honda Gx120

Right next to brand new gx120 (3.5 HP) comes with #35 clutch. Location Troy MI $295.00obo
  2. N

GX120 Exhaust

I have a GX120 in my Fox. Engine runs great but it has the stock exhaust that exits into my leg. Will an exhaust for a GX160-GX200 work with this engine?
  3. HueyLewis

Honda GX120 Carb HELP!!!!!

Hello, I am having trouble getting my GX120 to idle and it seems to be getting choked out at WOT. I had to replace the carb and the most readily available one for me was for a GX160/GX200. it has the stock jet in it but I assume it is the stock jet for a 160. has anyone had success with a setup...
  4. blkscorpion80

Honda Gx120

Honda Gx120 (4hp) Engine starts and runs on 1-2 pulls, but dies unless the choke is at least half way on. So a quick cleaning of the carb and you'll have a great engine. I'm running two of these right now and love em. Has a tapped and drilled 3/4" crank.Only asking $100.
  5. LSCustoms

GX120, So Cal

Trying to get rid of anything I dont need or want... Have a gx120, fired right up... dont know much about the motor, other than the previous seller, put a gx160 cover on it, which prompted my friend to purchase it... i just took a look at it yesterday and fired it up for the first time... as...
  6. LSCustoms

gx160 vs gx120 block identification

just wanted to make sure that a genuine gx160 would actually have that stamped on the block... where if the block is stamped gx120... its obviously a gx120 with a gx160 recoil assembly on it? have a motor sitting, was going to put it up for sale and just fired it up for the first time (since...
  7. cyruss503

Honda gx120 carb VS predator 212 cc carb

Good mornin all and happy flippin sunday!! Ok so i have a "parts" honda gx120 motor that has the oem carb on it still.. SO heres my ?... would there be a "noticeable" difference if swapped carbs with my predator thats on my mini now?? I bought the jet kit from OldMiniBikes and installed the 140 tube and...
  8. blkscorpion80

Gx120

HONDA Gx120 in excellent running condition.
  9. G

Air cleaner cover for Honda gx120

Hello, Im looking for a air cleaner cover and filter for a Honda 4.5hp GX120 engine. Does anyone have one they would like to sell? I can pay with PayPal. Or does anyone know where I can get one off the internet? Thanks
  10. blkscorpion80

GX120 crankshaft

Does anyone have a GX120 laying around that they would part out?
  11. FirePowerMinis

GX120 big bore?

Has any one found the bore limit on a GX120 block? At what point does the sleeve poke out from between the fins? I don't wanna make a stack of washers.
  12. Mr.GhettoRig

Honda GX120

Just got a dirty little Honda GX120 for free. as of right now it turns over but has zero compression. Im new to OHV's and I was wondering if anyone had any helpful tips for me before I start disassembling my first. I know for sure that crank needs to go :hammer:. here it is (I know how much you...
  13. Scottyace

Honda GX120

I have a GX120 complete. Starts but Knocks. Gonna part out, or $100.00 complete plus shipping obo.
  14. J

Honda gx120 info wanted!

I have a line on a 4 year old genuine gx120. The Guy is asking $60 and he said it runs. I have seen that mods like a cam and other things are not cheap for the 120 and they arnt that common. This concerns me because I want to mod it for more power. From what I see, it sounds like a great deal...
  15. ivan_a_89

4hp honda gx120

selling my honda gx 120 4hp. its all original, i've had it since new for about 8 years, ran it on my mini for years evey once in a while. still feels strong, great engine for a child's minibike or go kart. looking for $80 obo. just send a p.m. if interested :thumbsup:
  16. Strigoi

Honda GX120 - $40

Honda GX120 used to run but needs carb work now. it sat for awhile and now it leaks gas and kind of sucks. it also looks kind of shitty. $40 cash and you must pick it up from my house (in Concord, CA) or my work (in Walnut Creek, CA). i will not ship it. if you ask me to ship it you're...
  17. 65ShelbyClone

GX120 vs. GX160 crank dimensions

I know the 120's rod journal and flywheel taper are smaller; that's not a concern at the moment. What I would like to find out is whether a 120 crank will drop into a 160/200 case or if the width is narrower or the bearings smaller, etc. Does anyone have the dims for comparison?
  18. Strigoi

cheap GX120

it's a Honda GX120 (4hp) that barely runs and leaks gas. it should be an easy fix (carb shit) but i have no need for it. i told my roommate he could have it but it's been sitting for over a year now so i'm getting rid of it. i'd rather have my 5hp Briggs sitting where it is than on the floor by...
  19. frankster

Honda GX120 linkage

I have a Honda GX120 and a carb linkage kit from someone in California. Can someone post some pics of typical throttle/governor/carb springs/linkages setup? I still want the governor connected, I think. Thanks Frank
  20. jesse8931

gx120 etube

would the etube from a gx120 work just the same as a gx140 etube in a clone motor ?