gx160

1. I

Honda gx160 idle adjustment?

So I have a gx160 on my bike and just got the clutch and chain today so threw it on and the idle is too high as soon as I took the choke off it reved up and wanted to take off can't seem to find the idle adjustment on this carb
  2. jeep4me

WTB Honda GX160 Air Cleaner Assembly

Looking for an original Honda Gx160 air breather assembly....or just the top cover with filter and wingnuts. I have the lower base with the air breather post but I'm missing everything else. Free is best but I can send some cash too....:thumbsup: Thanks!!
  3. roccosbike

Honda GX160

View image in gallery View image in gallery This engine has all the go fast goodies in it and its the real deal not Chinese I want $350.00 for it and you pay shipping. ARC Billet flywheel ARC Billet Rod Honda flat top piston 14cc head ported stainless valves with split keepers...
  4. Fisher1983

Honda GX160 5.5hp

Hi, posting for my uncle Paul. He has a Honda GX160 for sale off of a pump. It runs and is stock. He's asking 120 dollars. I worked on this engine last year cleaning the carb and ran it personally. PM me your number and I'll arrange the sale...he lives in Capac Mi. He also has a big iron Kohler...
  5. D

Early 70s Mountgomery Ward with GX160

Hi I have a 1970s Monty Ward with a great running Honda gx160 that starts 1st pull . Bike needs completed tires are toast. Text me @ 313-574-1838 $200
  6. jdblood202

GX160 head on a Hemi Predator?

I searched and seemed to get varied opinions. Since I have a gx160 with a spare cylinder head I though might as well throw one on the predator. Is this head an upgrade for the Hemi predators? Does this head fit the same way on the Hemis as it does the older style non-Hemis? Appreciate the help guys.
  7. vwfan79

Gx200 crank in a gx160

A member mentioned in another thread that if a you put a gx200 crank in a gx160 it'll boost performance. I know the 200 has a longer stroke but also has a longer cylinder/block. This will increase the stroke of the 160 but I'm guessing a stock length rod would be required and possibly milling...
  8. Quik01ss

gx160 head vs 212 head for porting and valves.. help

Currently running a stock 14cc Gx160 head that had a little port work and unshrouding of valves done to it on my 212 pred. Still have my 212 stock head wondering what I should do get the 160 head worked on or the 212 head worked on .. Bigger valves and porting. What size valves too... Mods...
  9. M

GX160 has no valve rotator

Mods please delete thread. Problem solved...
  10. vwfan79

Honda gx160 lighting coil

I have a genuine Honda lighting coil w/flywheel and fan that came off a gx160. The two leads on the back have been cut but there is plenty there to repair easily. comes with the bolts to hold the coil on too. This will fit most clone motors but not a predator. Asking $50 plus shipping, if...
  11. cyruss503

gx160 head

So im contemplating swapping heads from my gx160 to the predator thats on my mini... Anyone wanna weigh in with pros/cons..i was told all i would have to do is lash the valves...gunna give me more hp too i assume?? thanks in advance:scooter:
  12. Quik01ss

gx160 intake valve seal??? help

Guys got my gx160 clone head 14cc comparing it to my pred 212cc head the pred head had a valve seal but on the gx160 you can't use it ..... Any info or help
  13. G

alternative to the governor to limit RPM

Just picked up a somewhat new GX160 that was seized. Ended up finding a governor bushing laying inside the crankcase. Pulled that out and freed the piston now she is a great running motor. No damage! Only problem is there is no working governor now. Later on I will be investing in a ARC rod and...
  14. Stangrcr1

GX160 carb

I want your old original Honda/Keihin GX160 carb so long as it in good condition and complete. Need one or two for an experiment. Thanks!
  15. roccosbike

Honda GX160

View image in gallery View image in gallery Good running 5.5 Honda Bone stock $100 I will ship it if you pay for it.
  16. boostdoctor

Scwhinn chopper/ gx160 build

So I begged this dude for this adult sized Stingray for months. He finally sold it to me last year. So, last week I finally decided to start my build. Here's my progress over a week period. The bikes rides good, but I have a clutch chatter problem that's...
  17. LSCustoms

gx160 vs gx120 block identification

just wanted to make sure that a genuine gx160 would actually have that stamped on the block... where if the block is stamped gx120... its obviously a gx120 with a gx160 recoil assembly on it? have a motor sitting, was going to put it up for sale and just fired it up for the first time (since...
  18. Cloneguy

gx160 /clone service manual?

Was wondering if anybody has a downloadable service manual for the gx160 or the clones. If somebody already asked this before I'm sorry. Posting from my phone and the search function don't work that well
  19. D

Swap used GX160 flat top piston in Predator 212?

Is it possible? I am just curious because I read the bore size was the same. This is me just trying to be cheap and not spend money on a new one.
  20. Gx160Mini

Gx160 motor problem

My motor has the following parts on it and only revs to ~4000rpm GX160 Arc rod +.020 Flattop piston stock bore File fit rings CM pushrods 1.3 billet rockers 26lb springs(have duals but can't find someone to cut down the seat) 307 lift cam from nrracing (307lift, ICL 08, LS 07) .045...