gx160

1. JimmyRigged

Stock Honda GX series parts to modify stock 212cc Predator?

So I bought a Honda gx160 and gx200 from a yard sale and I'm wondering if any of those parts can be used to gain up/modify one of my stock 212 predators (I have to use the predators in the league I'm in or I would just mod the Honda's haha) the predator only has a header, air filter, and drilled...
  2. SmallEngine H.P

GX160 crankcase cover parts?

Hopefully this will be the last thing i buy for my motor but, is anyone on this thread selling a crankcase cover kit with bearings, a rubber crankshaft seal with the round spring and a gasket? I need to know if anybody has one for sale.
  3. JamnJM

GX160 carb plus extras Father's day special

Complete GX160 (same bolt pattern as GX200) 18mm carb (my Predator 212cc is only 18.5 or 19mm) with extra jets (the one in the carb is a drilled .100 jet), trick emulsion tube, idle jet, AGK linkage kit, air cleaner / velocity stack, choke holder and much more... $35 shipped within the USA
  4. predator bike

gx160 timing advance plz help!!!!!!!~!!!!!!!!

which gx160 flywheels have the 4 advance built in? do the stock honda ones have it built in thanks in advance and no i "THINK" it does i want YES or NO
  5. oscart

Honda Aluminum GX160 GX200 Flywheel

New never installed Honda lightweight aluminum flywheel for the Honda GX160 and GX200 engine. Part # 31110-Z1V-810. Paid $119.00 selling for $75.00 shipping extra.
  6. GX160 clone crankshaft

GX160 clone crankshaft

GX160 clone crankshaft
  7. GX160 clone crankshaft

GX160 clone crankshaft

GX160 clone crankshaft
  8. GX160 clone crankshaft

GX160 clone crankshaft

GX160 clone crankshaft
  9. GX160 clone crankshaft

GX160 clone crankshaft

GX160 clone crankshaft
  10. GX160 clone crankshaft

GX160 clone crankshaft

GX160 clone crankshaft
  11. JamnJM

GX160 carb plus extras $55 shipped in USA

Complete GX160 (same bolt pattern as GX200) 18mm carb (my Predator 212cc is only 18.5 or 19mm) with extra jets (the one in the carb is a drilled .100 jet), trick emulsion tube, idle jet, AGK linkage kit, air cleaner / velocity stack, choke holder and much more... $55 shipped within the USA
  12. ianmanning26

Honda gx160 drive shaft question

I have a honda gx 160 they came off of a trash pump . it's a great engine fires right up nicely but the problem is that the drive shaft is slightly bigger than a 3 quarter inch clutch will take . it's almost like it's a millimeter bigger than 3 quarters of an inch. the clutch simply will not...
  13. C

GX160 head on a Predator

Hello, I checked other threads but couldn't find the answer, so sorry if I'm duplicating. I have a GX160 (honda not a clone) and I'm thinking of upgrading to the Predator 212. Can I put the head from my GX160 on the Predator, or are they different? If yes, what else is involved? Do I need...
  14. C

Getting my GX160 to compete with GX200s

Hello everyone, I have a GX160 on a Baja minibike with some modest mods (governor removed, 18 lb valve springs, rejetted carb with emulsion tube, air filter and exhaust, plus a torque converter) The guys I ride with all have GX200s, most of which just have the governor removed and have an...
  15. Scottyace

Honda GX160

I have a GX160 motor. Complete except muffler. New rings, but has bottom end noise. Gonna part out, or $100.00 complete plus shipping obo.
  16. C

GX160 Max Rev issue

Hello, Checked other postings looking for someone else with this issue but couldn't find it. I have a GX160, 18 lb valve springs, governor removed, #90 jet in stock carb, and 8 degree advance timing key. Measuring my free load RPM I hit about 6400, and it acts like it still has a governor...
  17. jeep4me

Slightly built Honda GX160

Just got this engine on a Harrison Wildcat. It's a GX160 with a billet .273" cam, chrome valves, 15# springs, 22mm Mikuni carb, custom header straight pipe, no air filter. Carb is jetted for a 6.5hp GX190, and should really be rejetted for this engine. It runs good but is a little doggie from...
  18. C

Few GX160 questions

I have a modded GX160 on a gheto oval kart that I race around in parking lots at night. I have done a few mods done to the motor and I am kinda wondering where Im at with some of it. The motor is a Honda Gx160(came off an air compressor) with Gov removed and ARC billet long rod with a Flat top...
  19. S

Predator 212 engine direct replacement for the GX160

is the Predator 212 engine a direct replacement for the GX160? I have an MB200 with the original 5.5 engine which isnt so healthy anymore, rather than repair id like to make it my opportunity to upgrade it... im looking at the new Predator 212cc engine from Harbor Freight but id like to know in...
  20. S

clone gx160 heads

I was able to pull the cylinder head off a hwag ty mini bike, the engine was rated at 5.5hp. Have everyone try to use this cylinder head on their gx200 clone. Did you noticed any performance gain from this clone gx160 heads?