gx200/clone

1. trinik7597

Honda gx200/clone billet flywheel and timing bracket

Ambush racing billet flywheel used once like new and an ambush adjustable timing bracket new with coil $80 each shipped or $150 for both to same location .. can text 845-505-2198 for pics or I will post some in a little while
  2. C

Gx200/clone stock appearing best bang for the $$$?

Plan on building/& or getting built a stock appearing motor running a stock bore greyhound with a .175 arc stroker kit 356 lift cam. Wanting more power!
  3. minidragbike

Wanted Billet GX200/Clone Head

New or used, or even unfinished
  4. R

Gx200/clone billet flywheel and billet rod

I am looking to build my gx200 clone, looking for a billet flywheel and billet rod, or a built motor all together if the price is right. I want the parts or motor in excellent working shape, with no additional repairs or work needed on the motor if I decide to go that route. Thanks!
  5. mmisterbungl

.310 Isky Cam - GX200/Clone

I ended up with two of these by mistake :doah: One (1) Custom grind Isky .310 cam - $145 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 Paypal only. PM's will be answered and addressed in order received.
  6. Leftythenub

WTB GX200/clone Exhaust retainer/keeper

I need either a set of spring retainers with split keepers or an exhaust side stock retainer so I can use a lash cap. Let me know what you have. Thanks, Lefty:scooter:
  7. minidragbike

gx200/clone Block Girdles

I only have 2 left, get them while you can. Should sell fast. $80 shipped, paypal mrouterlimitz@aol.com
  8. olajoe808

6.5hp honda gx200/clone pipes

Performance pipes for sale. New, never run. Message - Old Mini Bikes Photo Gallery $53 shipped http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac226/motormind69/0104111738a.jpg $45 shipped
  9. olajoe808

HONDA gx200/clone horsepower parts

Buy it before I change my mind sale!! NR-racing 285 cam like new condition $92 (in the picture with the three cams, this is the one furthest to the right) Tilly 304 wx gas carb- correct needles, popoff and fulcrum arm set, max flow air filter adapter. Fresh gaskets/diaphrams. Bolt on your...
  10. 8

gx200/clone 1.3 rockers NEW

I have a pair of the stamped 1.3 rockers from NR-racing. They are brand new, never used. Ill sell em for 20 bucks with shipping already included. Im located in Warwick NY.
  11. T

GX200/Clone dimensions?

Hey guys, new poster here. Ive been reading the forums for quite some time now. Anyway, I am in the process of drawing up a custom mini bike in 3d studio max just to get a idea of how I want to build my mini over the coarse of the next few months. In order to do this, i need to know the size of...