125' drag racing in the dirt

Ok I live in the burbs of Chicago and this kind of thing is a lot of fun but there is not enough of it. Maybe there are events I don't know about closer to me. I know things are seasonal around here but there has to be fun things like this to do I may not be aware of. :shrug:

Ok I live in the burbs of Chicago and this kind of thing is a lot of fun but there is not enough of it. Maybe there are events I don't know about closer to me. I know things are seasonal around here but there has to be fun things like this to do I may not be aware of. :shrug:
I'd like to know too, I love seeing the few minibike races that come up every year

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Forgot to add to that Rocco, local group called the "voodoo kings" (rat rod car club) are creating a mini bike club this summer. I was talking to the guy who runs the voodoo kings (Larry) and I guess one of the members is making a dirt circle track and a dirt drag track on their farm up near the wis/il boarder. I have to talk to him some time this week about my Clinton motor. I will see if there is any updates

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes

Forgot to add to that Rocco, local group called the "voodoo kings" (rat rod car club) are creating a mini bike club this summer. I was talking to the guy who runs the voodoo kings (Larry) and I guess one of the members is making a dirt circle track and a dirt drag track on their farm up near the wis/il boarder. I have to talk to him some time this week about my Clinton motor. I will see if there is any updates

Now that would be cool, Keep me posted on this. I may have met a few of these guys in the past.

Yeah, they are great guys. I had no idea they are out of Elk Grove, their shop is really cool. I went there to get some pin stripping done and Larry is great, showed me around and talked for a while. I guess they had this mini bike group before and are bringing it back. He had about 5 mini bike builds going in the back of the shop

Yeah, they are great guys. I had no idea they are out of Elk Grove, their shop is really cool. I went there to get some pin stripping done and Larry is great, showed me around and talked for a while. I guess they had this mini bike group before and are bringing it back. He had about 5 mini bike builds going in the back of the shop

Awesome, I have been working on the bike I had at Iron Invasion and have made a lot of changes, Had I Brought this to Iron Invasion the way it is now I would have Dusted everybody. I mean everybody.

Awesome, I have been working on the bike I had at Iron Invasion and have made a lot of changes, Had I Brought this to Iron Invasion the way it is now I would have Dusted everybody. I mean everybody.
That's awesome!! Can't wait to see it. I talked to Larry today, the face book page is Chicago voodoo minis. He said they will do 1 event a month at his buddy's farm where the track is going to be.

He also brought up the blood drive fest in yorkville, there are going to be races there for minibikes. I don't know why kind but they will have races. It's the weekend after torque fest

That's awesome!! Can't wait to see it. I talked to Larry today, the face book page is Chicago voodoo minis. He said they will do 1 event a month at his buddy's farm where the track is going to be.

He also brought up the blood drive fest in yorkville, there are going to be races there for minibikes. I don't know why kind but they will have races. It's the weekend after torque fest

Nice! This summer is looking better and better! You will see me at some of these events :thumbsup:

delray

roccosbike
I have been working on the bike I had at Iron Invasion and have made a lot of changes, Had I Brought this to Iron Invasion the way it is now I would have Dusted everybody. I mean everybody.
cool you been working on the bike....:thumbsup:
got any good pictures of what you have done. if you don't want anybody to know? you can just PM me...:wink:
not to bust you bubble,but all the bikes that i seen with small blocks running at iron invasion where just mild engines.
just giving you heads up on symco. there will be some very fast small blocks running there and i mean fast........:thumbsup:
class your daughter will run in will be at least 25-30 bikes if symco gets the same amount or more bikes this year. i believe it was total of 85+ bikes last year. i think dragracertpp vouch for me...:thumbsup: it was crazy last year and some fast bikes.

Yeah delray, symco was a lot of fun! There were a lot more built bikes at symco then iron invasion. I really enjoyed both events

maybe I should not talk to highly but the bike went through a lot of changes. It is to early to reveal any specifics of the bike right now still testing and tuning.

roccosbike
cool you been working on the bike....:thumbsup:
got any good pictures of what you have done. if you don't want anybody to know? you can just PM me...:wink:
not to bust you bubble,but all the bikes that i seen with small blocks running at iron invasion where just mild engines.
just giving you heads up on symco. there will be some very fast small blocks running there and i mean fast........:thumbsup:
class your daughter will run in will be at least 25-30 bikes if symco gets the same amount or more bikes this year. i believe it was total of 85+ bikes last year. i think dragracertpp vouch for me...:thumbsup: it was crazy last year and some fast bikes.
Been trying to make it safe without a wheelie bar, engine torque and new clutch making it difficult but wheelie bars in the dirt will make you crash. Maybe one with a 4" air tire stretched out back will work good IDK.

OK I do not do Facebook but is there any other way to find out where this farm is? Would be cool to attend some of these events.