1968/1969 Lil Indian clutch guard

While I was at the laser guy this week I had him make me a 2 pc. sample from a NOS Lil Indian flat guard.
Thought I would play around with these some. The one on the left is the 2 pc one. The one on the right is NOS. Which were a 1 pc stamping. The 2 pc sample will be tig welded on its outside edge then ground smooth to look like the original.
Regards,
Joe

Hello, the plan is to be able to offer them for sale at some point. More work to do on them first. And yes the original style brackets would be included. I have 2 original sets to duplicate,
Regards,
Joe

Hello, Was able to make up some sample brackets today.
Pic 1: replica brackets
Pic 2: Original & NOS clutch guards. Notice the factory waviness in the thin metal stamping
Pic 3: Very typical clutch hub wear due to thin / warped guard material. And distance of brackets from block to mount locations.

The brackets I made up today when mounted to a 3HP and 5HP briggs with the NOS guard show almost no clearance between the guard and crank shaft. Mounted my originals on both engines. Same result.
What I am ready to offer is the replacement brackets with some addition material on the guard side with no holes. Which are 5/16 diameter. Letting the potential customer clearance for their appropriate application. Basically custom fitting the guard distance from the crank to their liking. Block side will be set to go. Let me know what you would prefer if interested.
Pricing: 1 set to factory dimensions on both sides : 25.00 shipped
1 set with added material to fit to your liking: 20.00 shipped

Hi Joe, Are you able to still offer a clutch guard and brackets for a lil Indian cobra 1969ish? Would be interested in purchasing a couple if possible for a Briggs 3 hp