1969 Taco 100 frame/roller

For Sale: 1969 Taco 100 frame number 9H11 see photos for best description. I have the matching front wheel and tire, tube is missing. Forks have been welded in rigid position, otherwise appear straight. Please ask questions.

$400 plus shipping from zip 48066, I will box and drop off a designated shipper, Fed-ex or UPS or ?

As always, kind regards,

Patrick
Michigan
ramblerpat@wowway.com

Attachments

Last edited:

sonerenos

i could use the rear wheel assembly. wire, rim, sprocket, brake, axle. let me know if thats something you would want to part with.

I could use the swing arm and shocks. If you sold the other parts to Sonorenos you might have good luck selling the frame/forks. Probably get more $ for it all too

sonerenos

Thanks, I would prefer to sell it whole. I will definitely think about it though, thanks!
I could use the swing arm and shocks. If you sold the other parts to Sonorenos you might have good luck selling the frame/forks. Probably get more $ for it all too
sounds like we could work something out to benefit you.

helping others put the bikes together they have been holding onto while you dispose of the bike your trying to sell.

those parts could really help some people out.

45t

I’d trade my 400x for it real quick. I wish I had the expendable cash to buy it, but with the holidays coming that money is reserved for other things.

its is a good looking mini bike but its over a thousand miles away! lol

if we each paid for shipping for our own mini bike it could happen. I have a good stockpile of engines so you could keep the 3.5 Tecumseh. I think the taco would be about $100.

something to ponder.