1970 fox mini bike

Hello newbie here. I’ve been looking for 1970 fox mini bike parts. Would be appropriated. Thank you
Hello newbie here. I’ve been looking for 1970 fox mini bike parts. Would be appropriated. Thank you
sorry should had familiarized myself with other forums new at this. But here’s a pic of what I had in my family’s barn for forty yrs

Attachments

markus

I spy the factory crash bar and buddy pegs on there....Nice! I found a set of those pegs along with some other NOS goodies for my 1967 Fox campus a couple of years ago they were part number 203-110. Good luck with it!

Actually have everything except couldn’t find the muffler and the other haif of clutch. I give it to my son to restore just helping him locate information on these. Here’s what he’s done so far
I spy the factory crash bar and buddy pegs on there....Nice! I found a set of those pegs along with some other NOS goodies for my 1967 Fox campus a couple of years ago they were part number 203-110. Good luck with
I spy the factory crash bar and buddy pegs on there....Nice! I found a set of those pegs along with some other NOS goodies for my 1967 Fox campus a couple of years ago they were part number 203-110. Good luck with it!

thankyou. Nice lot you have there

Yeah I looked at the 1970 catalog they had some cool stuff for these bikes didn’t realize that when I was a kid