1970 fox trail tramp

just got this fox on sat.. here in nj. cold as heck but I got it.. rear fender was cut? by original owner, need to find one. had to replace the pull start also. found one from a buddy. they had a black one on.. white one now is ok but doesn't really match the white on the motor. needs foot peg covers. but overall pretty nice fox. rare too.. don't see to many of these.. enjoy

1970 fox trail tramp. engine side.. pull start doesn't match good but it will have to do for now..

Nice bike. I think the rear fenders often break at that spot. I have a very similar bike(not as good condition) and the rear fender is all there but it's cracked at the same place as yours.

Thunderbolt had a shorter fender. The Campus F/X and Trail tramp had longer front and rear, and the mount holes were in different spots. My campus F/X also has the rear busted/cut in the same spot, very common issue with these bikes

I was digging through my various sized Fox fenders and I do believe I have the right one for your application.

As you can see they pre drilled the holes from the factory, so there were many different models.

Check out this one, it's hard to see but the mount holes are in the right spot:

Check out the pics of it held up to my Campus F/X:

These are all NOS!! and made out of stainless steel, for kicks I lightly polished half of one, it shines up nicer than chrome!!