1970 Pak Jak

heres the pics, as promised :laugh:
its from 1970. serial number 40. from what little ive found, there were only 125 made. original Tecumseh engine. ive never done no paint touch ups or anything to it. just a little dusty. belts a little worn. it will only do around 10-12mph. I have the speedometer for it, the bracket is cracked for it so that's why its not there. haven't run it in a year or so because it needs a little work on the throttle. other things have gotten in the way of that.
--NOTE: THE PAK JAK IS NOT FOR SALE!:laugh: ive gotten 4 PM's already! --

I know it has more than 2 wheels but I still consider it a minibike :shrug:

Last edited:
Wow, that is a cool machine. Looks a little bit unwieldy to ride, but probably great in the desert.

This is my idea of an unrestored, original bike that doesn't need to be messed with.

I also see a cool Briggs tiller in the background and a couple of decent gas cans. :pimp:

Wow, that is a cool machine. Looks a little bit unwieldy to ride, but probably great in the desert.

This is my idea of an unrestored, original bike that doesn't need to be messed with.

I also see a cool Briggs tiller in the background and a couple of decent gas cans. :pimp:
actually its not all that bad to ride. the tires like to follow grooves in the dirt or whatever you ride it on because of the square shoulder. in the background is a walk-behind tractor with a Wisconsin on it. also back there is a 500cc BMW bike

WTF!!!??? :censure: GOOD LORD thats gotta be not only the cleanest survivor ever, but i have NEVER heard of a tandem Pak Jak... Even that tank is crazy... MAN you really have something there man.. :eek:hmy: