1970 Tecumseh HS40 engine rebuilder needed

My buddy is looking for someone who can totally go through an old HS40 and make it look and run like new. Or if you can’t make it look like new at least run like new with the ability to hone and put in new piston and rings if needed. Can properly time it. Adjust the carb. Points.condensor.....etc.. do whatever it needs to make it run great. I have tried to sway him to the dark side and join the clone army but he is resistant...lol
He will ship and buy all the parts. So nothing needs to come out of your pocket. Will ship whatever parts you tell him to buy right to your house. Just let him know how much and he will pay that and the cost of shipping back...
No offense but if I don’t know you then you will need a reference from the forum. Thanks

joshua. c.

dyno cams can do all the machine work and possibly re build the hole engine if you ask. Ive had them boar out my raptor block and install new valve guides before, then I did the rest. they do good work. I know checkered flag racing also re builds engines and dose good work.

I know a shop with such wisdom Randi! Painting they are not! Send me a pm for the info Jedi. Skilled they are, and reasonable!!