1971 fox sundowner

cfh

can you step back and take an overall right and left side pic of the bike please? the detail photos are nice, but it's hard to put it all together to figure out how it looks overall.

cfh

i have some speedways but i can't tell anything from your pictures. they are too close-up. it's really hard to evaluate anything. i mean the detail pics are nice. but how about posting an overall left and right pic of the bike? that would be a lot more helpful, at least to me.

Tommie

i have some speedways but i can't tell anything from your pictures. they are too close-up. it's really hard to evaluate anything. i mean the detail pics are nice. but how about posting an overall left and right pic of the bike? that would be a lot more helpful, at least to me.
Ill get you them pictures

markus

Fox didn't have the Sundowner till very late 1973 at least on paper, and didnt show up in advertisements till 1974......and they didn't look like that one at all. They didn't start to have the speedway leftovers look till 1975, Manco sold them in 1978, so it could a Manco :)

Tommie

Fox didn't have the Sundowner till very late 1973 at least on paper, and didnt show up in advertisements till 1974......and they didn't look like that one at all. They didn't start to have the speedway leftovers look till 1975, Manco sold them in 1978, so it could a Manco :)
Its a fox sundowner.