1971 Rupp Ruppster

Here is the rarest of the rare. The holy grail for any Rupp collector. A fully restored to 100% origional Rupp Ruppster. Powered by a JLO230 motor this this is fast. Not cheap but when is the last time you saw one like this for sale? $7995.00 call for more info Craig 240-299-0644

Attachments

dsbos4099

david here in Denver, co. do you still have your ruppster for sale??? please call me direct at 303-885-4705 so we can talk about your ride voice to voice. thank you for your time!!!!

Nice resto . I had one 5 or so years ago, never restored it . Just stuck a honda 9 horse on it for a while . Man the diff in these has great gearing. Pulled real well.Ended selling it off for parts to a guy in the miswest, and the rolling body and chassis here locally. Hey did you get 1 of those new fiberglass bodies from that guy in Michigan that made his own molds ?

Do you still have the Rupp Ruppster for sale? I have a couple of them that I'm thinking about restoring. Would love to see some pictures of yours or possibly purchasing it if it is still available.

Hey guys, this is the "for sale" thread, so every time someone posts here, this ad goes to the top. The rules say one "bump" per week, and no chatting in the Classified Section. You all have some interesting topics going on, so I recommend creating your own threads in the "Minibike Discussion" section. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Do you still have the Rupp Ruppster for sale? I have a couple of them that I'm thinking about restoring. Would love to see some pictures of yours or possibly purchasing it if it is still available.
Hello, would you by any chance be interested in selling one of your Ruppster? If so, please feel free to give me a text. My number is 208-889-2946. Thank you