1972 Speedway Super Spyder Found Original and complete need advice

Hello everyone,

I'm a new member and I haven't completely got this site figured out yet so I wasn't able to post any pics. The reason I joined is because I recently purchased a 1972 Speedway Super Spyder in great original condition with a DMV title. This bike does have a headlight, taillight, and horn and seems to be original to the bike. I'm 3rd owner buying it from the second owner who purchased the bike in a job lot buy from the original owner. The original owner bought the bike new and apparently filed the paper work for a title and rode it very little. The tires look new and the front tire still has the little rubber nipples on the sides.The original owner had stored this bike for over 30 years before it was sold! I have owned Speedways in the past and know that this model is rare to find complete. I would like to clean the bike and fire it up for a spin and then possibly sell it when I receive the title in my name. Does anyone out there have any advice for me before I clean this and ride it and what is your opinion on the value?

Thanks,

Welcome to OldMiniBikes and congrats on your find. :thumbsup: Please post a photo so that we all may enjoy it. The general rule around here is that we don't give values. It's worth whatever someone will pay. Condition, originality and rarity seem to have an effect on value. Look on ebay and craigslist to see what they're bringing.