1972 Z50 still in crate

I know they had a 30th and 40th the 30th annivesary chrome ones bring big bucks Im not sure if they did a 35th or 45th?? there is a 2012 50th but has to have current engine standards so a bit funny looking to me. I would say that bike is the 40th 10 years old what year did Bridgestone Trail Wing tires come out thats what is on it, about the only info I could get out of him. This is the 50th bike here I really do not care for it with the new engine.

2012 50th Anniversary Honda Z 50 Monkey & Monkey Limited photo compilation - YouTube
We had posted our comments we think it's fake too. Not an original due to the plywood and the new coster rollers under the platform with no rust on them for being in a cellar. But for your question about the tires I had to go out to my workshop and look at my original tires on a original 1972 Honda QA 50 they do say Bridgestone Trail Wing so they do go back that far, but I still don't think the bike is authentic.

I made him a offer on the bike but had some specific requests be interesting to see what he has to say about that..... I guess you know when your getting old you know what something in a 1972 crate looks like with wax grease paper and no bar codes versus this.. I just hate to see stuff like this...

Last edited:

Bikerscum

I made him a offer on the bike but had some specific requests be interesting to see what he has to say about that..... I guess you know when your getting old you know what something in a 1972 crate looks like with wax grease paper and no bar codes versus this.. I just hate to see stuff like this...
So your offer isn't $10,000 any more? :smile:

We saw the 10k Jeff. Too late to edit.

It is fake. Maybe a resto, but not original.

I did make the offer but that post was a bit of a rant he wont give me the extra pics.. this was his answer to the offer not sure why he thinks im larry??? I have asked 6 questions and the only answer he will give me is the name on the tire Ill leave him alone now not sure why but people doing this just pisses me off...

Listen larry, this bike is not at my location right now. It's at my mothers address which is about an hours drive out of my way. Right now Im working a lot of hours on my job and don't have the time to check every little crumb on the bike. Ether place your bid or move on. Other people have placed there bid without asking a ton of tire kicking questions!!

Last edited:
Larry means loser according to my 21yr old son. The seller called me that as well when requesting a VIN #. Apparently its usage is common with the "text don't talk" generation.

Below is from Urban Dictionary

1.Larry
1. (adj.)
To make a "Larry move" is to make a stupid mistake or go through with a not well thought out plan.

2.(adj.)
anything that is small and irrelevant. something that is described as minute or minuscule. Something that is little and makes you laugh (or not, whatever).

3. (n.)
This is anyone who falls under: stupid, boneheaded, a tool, lame, geeky, empty-headed, nerdy, idiot, etc. Anyone is a Larry at one point in their life, it is just a matter of someone calling you on it. It is anyone who makes a stupid mistake or error.

I did make the offer but that post was a bit of a rant he wont give me the extra pics.. this was his answer to the offer not sure why he thinks im larry??? I have asked 6 questions and the only answer he will give me is the name on the tire Ill leave him alone now not sure why but people doing this just pisses me off...

Listen larry, this bike is not at my location right now. It's at my mothers address which is about an hours drive out of my way. Right now Im working a lot of hours on my job and don't have the time to check every little crumb on the bike. Ether place your bid or move on. Other people have placed there bid without asking a ton of tire kicking questions!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrewton
Should someone notify Ebay of the questions and try to protect the innocent buyers?

done.

I also sent him a email asking what year it was produced and assembled and for the VIN number.

:blink: That seller is gonna think Larry is a reaal :asshole: now :laugh::laugh: . E Bay won't tell who snitched :laugh:

This is why I'm skeptical on any sale on ebay. This add would have had me. There's no way most have the knowledge base as a lot have here. People are still bidding this up, 2650.00 I believe. Questions should be posted that are asked on ebay. May help others from a scam

I will do the same. This needs to be removed to protect the bidders that are unaware.

How do you inform Ebay? Just report item? Can you give them detailed reasons?