1972 Z50 still in crate

MB165

Now you need to forward his replies to ebay.
Taken care of.
He emailed me too with the confession and the taunt of never being able to own it.

A bid is a contract, after what he stated in that email, if he pulls the auction he may be in some legal trouble.
If the high bidder sues, 'ol Seby might loose his pride and joy.

Taken care of.
He emailed me too with the confession and the taunt of never being able to own it.

A bid is a contract, after what he stated in that email, if he pulls the auction he may be in some legal trouble.
If the high bidder sues, 'ol Seby might loose his pride and joy.
his farther is gon' be pist'!

He has lied the whole time, why would he change now he is just trying to calm the storm down.. I think he is still trying to sell it, I do know as of now the top bidders do know it is FAKE and intend to keep bidding.

Not saying its not fake...but the bar code...isnt that just the lug showing through the white plastic??? still not thinking its real though

Wow, if you buy an original Rembrandt it better be a Rembrandt, a collector buyer will sue his pant's off when they see a wood box made in the garage!

Not alone all the other issues!

He will yank it cuz he can't sell it to a collector that knows more.

well its over 8 thousand and is no way a untouched original from 72, the guy is smoking the crack! he was probably sold the bike by a scammer telling him all original but he is a ass trying to find out what the bidding might go to? i say lets a flag his stupid ass!

MikeBear

Register a phony Ebay account and bid it WAY up!

If he's that greedy and lets it run out, Ebay will get their cut, whether he truly sells it or not. They'll have their greedy hands on it for months, while he tries to file an "unpaid bidder" refund. If he has his fee's go through PayPal or his credit card, they'll grab first, and ask questions later... Either way, he's in for some Ebay hurting if that scenarios plays out!

I got this, enjoy

Hi, Waltssuz, Seby.. Id like to be up front with you and everybody els about this auction. This auction will be coming to a close, less one day of auctions original end date. Reason being, this was only a test to see what one in it's original honda crate would bring on the open market!. The crate that is shown in the photo with the bike was made by me and is not an original honda crate!. The bike on the other hand is in fact an all original 1972-K3 model in mint, un-touched, condition which I repackaged for long term storage. And again, by me. Please except my apologies for any and all misprint as well as any hopes, and dreams, of owning this!. Ps. The bike will be sold with this crate on a later date. Thanks for your understanding.

- bcgot

Hi, smallbikes, Seby.. Id like to be up front with you and everybody els about this auction. This auction will be coming to a close, less one day of auctions original end date. Reason being, this was only a test to see what one in it's original honda crate would bring on the open market!. The crate that is shown in the photo with the bike was made by me and is not an original honda crate!. The bike on the other hand is in fact an all original 1972-K3 model in mint, un-touched, condition which I repackaged for long term storage. And again, by me. Please except my apologies for any and all misprint as well as any hopes, and dreams, of owning this!. Ps. The bike will be sold with this crate on a later date. Thanks for your understanding.

I went ahead and bid 100,000 for the bike, he has admitted to me and many others in email it is fake he has also given the serial numbers and even stated he made it all up including the crate my bid is based of the title and listing if I win well.... Larry wont be happy....