2 disc 6 spring bully clutch 12tooth sprocket for sale or trade

Latent

Needs a clutch sprocket bearing and 7/8" snap ring. Total cost of 8-10$ to repair clutch. $130 shipped final price. Time > money.

Last edited:
So you post it on Saturday,,, Bump it on Sunday....add an extra detail to it on Monday and get called out for it and then get an attitude? Wow... Please read the rules...I try to stay out of this stuff but I seen this going on myself yesterday and Cheezy was right to say something. [MENTION=9664]cheezy1[/MENTION]

So you post it on Saturday,,, Bump it on Sunday....add an extra detail to it on Monday and get called out for it and then get an attitude? Wow... Please read the rules...I try to stay out of this stuff but I seen this going on myself yesterday and Cheezy was right to say something. [MENTION=9664]cheezy1[/MENTION]
[MENTION=53489]Studeman68[/MENTION]
10635896_790214774361969_8080584288231860725_n.jpg

Latent

Just trying to sell a clutch, not trying to start a conversation. Obviously you guys got a lot of free time. I can't waste mine on you. I updated the posts as more information was acquired to inform a potential buyer.

Last edited:
Just trying to sell a clutch, not trying to start a conversation. Obviously you guys got a lot of free time. I can't waste mine on you. I updated the posts as more information was acquired to inform a potential buyer.
Yes but in doing so you bump others posts down to the bottom that actually follow the rules. That is why he asked you to just edit your original post. It updates your potential buyers and doesn't screw the rest of us.

Latent

Yes but in doing so you bump others posts down to the bottom that actually follow the rules. That is why he asked you to just edit your original post. It updates your potential buyers and doesn't screw the rest of us.
If I was able to edit my original posts I would. They had no edit option. You guys need some midol.

Latent

Delete this thread. I'd rather throw this clutch in the garbage then deal with some of the members on this forum. Delete my account as well. F*ck OldMiniBikes.

Latent

When you mix 13 year old's with no father to help them build a mini bike, and 50 year old middle aged men who are divorced with a garage full of mini bikes... That is the recipe for Oldminibikes forum message board. No one wins. LOL.