2 Speed Jackshaft

jprice

OldMiniBikes.com
Going a different route,this is a bad azz little system, excellent bottom end,great top end!
only used 5 times paid 75 for the 2speed alone,will sell for 60 plus shipping,and will throw in the chains and the 15 tooth gear and also the 18 tooth gear, 35 chain, you will need the dual sprocket clutch for this set up...

I have one on my Boonie bike. The 2 sprocket clutches are still available . Call BMI they have them in stock for the best price $72 shipped. I just bought one.

As far as the 2 speed they have Gobs of TQ in the first gear.I'm 245lbs and rode my brother who is 180lbs and it did not even flinch or notice the extra weight (stock 5HP IC)..In the second speed I get great top end. My gearing may be different.

jprice

OldMiniBikes.com
So how fast did you go????
never timed it,but with the 18 tooth and the 60 rear sprocket it just kept pulling up top,
if you hammer it in low gear you will probley flip it over , its a neat system, im just doing sprint races with friends so i dont need the high gear..

mybiz

I got one from bmi $59.99 and a boat load of other parts just because $12 to ship one clutch is a little high. When I buy all the duel sprocket clutches I need I'll let you know where you can get them cheaper at least the shipping.:thumbsup:$4.95
And you can run them on one sprocket..

125ccCrazy

what would you want for the complete system with a new single gear clutch in partial trade? it would be a shame to use that clutch with a single sprocket set up..

jprice

OldMiniBikes.com
what would you want for the complete system with a new single gear clutch in partial trade? it would be a shame to use that clutch with a single sprocket set up..
100 bucks complete,without your clutch,Plus shipping ..as i am looking into others cluthes...
thanks
jim....

Last edited: