20% off coupon for ebay

markus

This may or may not apply to everyone, I don't know if ebay coupons are generalized or they cater to how you shop etc..

At the bottom of your "summary" page (viewing on a PC) under where your purchases show up there is a coupon with info and code. This current one showing for me is 20% off purchases from parts & accessories categories which is where most mini bike related parts end up in. Good for up to $50 discount on the purchase price.

Might be worth a look to see if its there and available to you. says it ends on the April 28th, one time use only. but if your looking at something with a big price tag now might be the time! I'll put some expensive parts up this week if you cant find anything to buy :laugh:

capguncowboy

I don't think that coupon does apply. I've seen it several times over the past couple of years, but it didn't work for my brother at the same time.

Currently, my only offering is a 20% off tech purchase of $25 or more (max $50 discount). PSHOP417

markus

I don't think that coupon does apply. I've seen it several times over the past couple of years, but it didn't work for my brother at the same time.

Currently, my only offering is a 20% off tech purchase of $25 or more (max $50 discount). PSHOP417
that tech one shows up for me on the main page, this one only shows up on the very bottom of my summary page though, and not very noticeable. It does state this:
Only invited, registered eBay users who see the Coupon in My eBay are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—Coupon is not transferable.
Its worth a shot to check there at least, I honestly only noticed it because I was cleaning out my recent purchases listings this morning, I would have never seen it otherwise.....I could have used it a couple of days ago :doah:

It says the same on my summary page Markus, but its at the very bottom in very small print...:laugh:

20% off your purchase of $50.00 or more in Parts & Accessories, Automotive Tools & Supplies up to $20.00 off.See conditions