2015 Build Off Entry, EZ Rider, Vintage Class

I bought this bike in with a buy out that I did, so I don't have much in this bike and I'm glad because it is ruff condition. I was planning on stretching this frame seeing how someone has cut the upper frame rails for some reason, but thats not legal in the rules. :no: I will be using a HS 35 Tec. side popper engine that was on this bike when I got it.

Thanks Karl ! I hope I can do something with It, after stripping the paint off and a quick run to the local car wash the frame came out pretty clean.

Goooooooooooooooooooooh ! :cursing:

Last edited:
I new the upper frame rails were cut or welded or both..but what a botched up job ! I think they cut the upper rails and pulled them backwards trying to get more rake in the front.

................................................................:eek:hmy:....................................................................

When I cut the weld knots out of this frame It sprung apart like 3" , One front rail Is higher than the other, seat mount was cut into and now I know why.. so the rear rails could be pulled in closer together. I 've got one big mess !!!

I got a laugh out of that !:laugh: Thanks Karen, and It was alot of colors ..I believe the original color was gold. The frame seems to be pretty solid other than the hack job someone did.

Last edited:
Haha Don, not really the stretch I was looking for...but Its legal . :laugh:

Ok so frame rails were straightened and new 7/8 tubing welded in and some what cleaned up with a grinder with a sanding disc. Still a little work left to do, but now atleast I fell a little bit better about this build.

Last edited:
OH NO !!!!!!!!!! I forgot the glove !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:facepalm: :facepalm: Sorry guys .

As you can see in the pics above that the seat bracket was cut into and In pretty bad condition, instead of patching It up I decided to make a new one. Just so happend that I had a piece of flat bar with the same dimensions. So I measured it out and bent up a new one with the help of my vice.

Measured out the new bolt holes and drilled them out.

Last edited: