2015 Build-Off entry post

capguncowboy

I pledge:

Stang, I would like to pledge 25$ to the just for fun class build category . If I know this site and it's members I'm sure 20 or so 5$ chip ins will get a nice pot together as a 1st , 2nd and third place and maybe even a nube award

Pm your pal pal add please:thumbsup:

Good luck JFF Class
I'll throw in $5. Where do I send it?

I see the reminder that this is the last day to enter. Man, the month has flown by! That's good though because it was mostly too cold to go outside :laugh:

I really wanted to enter the build off under the JFF section but with all the talent that you all have a would feel embarrassed with anything that I could do, You guys are some very skilled fabricators. I love seeing all the cool builds you guys do!

Don I'm going to give $5. to send me a pm with your pay pal addy..please. I just want say that I'm glad to be in this build off with such a great bunch of people. Thank you OldMiniBikes members ! :wink:

Even though I'm not in the contest I would also like to make a donation to the JFF class, so please count me in. Just pm me with what I need to do or your paypal address.