2015 BUILDOFF ENTRY Open Class Powell Challenger

capguncowboy

Requesting that this build thread be moved to the "Project Log" side of the house, since I wont have my parts back until the 1st or 2nd of June. Sorry I couldn't finish this in time. My fault for waiting too long on sending in the shiny bits. Many thanks to Stangrcr for the supervising, and my fellow mini bikers for the participation.

At least now I can vote for my favorites, without worrying about winning! LOL! :scooter:
That's a real bummer that you couldn't finish on time. It was definitely a leader in the race. I still look forward to seeing the end product. :thumbsup:

Itype2slo

you the man dave.nice shirt too

from the looks of it around there,I take it no one in your hood owns a lawnmower
Or a lawn for that matter. That bike came out great. top notch build start to finish. Why'd you let the old hippie ride it. :laugh:

Thanks for the warm comments folks. It can be converted back to original Powell by removing the switch plate, changing the tires, and fabricating a simple seat mount. The one I am using is the original, so the angles and dimensions are still there.

Thanks guys. I have answers and comments for each of your comments, however I tend to get verbose, and offer my opinion, original thought, etc which is why I'd never actually win a build off contest.

No lawns, because we need to send the water to SoCal, so they can use our water for their fruits and nuts, and use what little they have for the lawns on their over-priced, gonna make millions, MacMansions. (Google the Parker Dam, and the now defunct Yuma area of the Colorado river.)

Yes, I have always been a hippie, but did take most of my life off from it to be a hired assassin for the US Government. 30 years of mandated hair cuts and twice daily shaves, hey, I go most days wearing a sarong, and wear shoes once a month or less.

I can see why the Powells have such a following. This is the most comfortable mini bike I have ever ridden. This would be THE perfect bar hopper for a 12 year old, no shit.