2015 Open Class, El Broncco Loco

Jason, another masterpiece my friend. Your creativity knows no bounds and I like how you integrated your woodwork skills into the final product.
Thanks a bunch Andy!! Adding the wood working was fun........may have to do it again!! :thumbsup:

She is a Beauty Bro , no doubt about it and that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold says So !!
Thank you Angelo!!

Thanks Randy!!

Nice obstacle course you have set up. Nice shirt too.

Winner winner, chicken dinner. Awesome.
Thanks Tom!! Yeah was going to do the video in the front yard and down the street but my neighbor the "Street Police" was out in her yard watering!! :laugh: That shirts a chick magnet!! :lol:

Bike sounds great and looks killer! That's a real competitor!
Thanks Andrew!!

It was Like those pics of the girl with giant honkers but your supposed to see something else , I never noticed the shirt , lol !!
:facepalm:....................:laugh:

Very cool Broncco! I love the color.
Thank you Sir!

JDogg...that bike is so nice I am going to throw matches at mine...just to watch 'em burn! Outstanding work!
Thank you Mr. Eric!! :laugh: So not true though!! Your builds are always top notch!! :thumbsup: I doubt you have set fire to more than two.....maybe three of them lately!! :lol: Thanks again!! :thumbsup:

That came out real nice! Love the seat where did you get the chrome done and what type of Honda motor is that?
Hey Doggie!! Thank you!! The chrome was done at Meclec in Fresno, Ca.!! I used them twice and the work was done on time and I was pleased with the outcome!! (and they dont mind doing a bunch of small parts!!) The engine is a Honda G150 3 1/2 hp off an old Trimmer mower!

Let me be the first to congratulate you on the win in open class, all the bikes were done with so much originalty and thoughtfullness. But that El Bronnco Loco is tha bomb ! Great job Jason and congrats buddy !
...................................Shes A Beauty !!!

Let me be the first to congratulate you on the win in open class, all the bikes were done with so much originalty and thoughtfullness. But that El Bronnco Loco is tha bomb ! Great job Jason and congrats buddy !
...................................Shes A Beauty !!!

Thank you Eric!! :thumbsup: This one will be my "Street Sweeper" My late night "Frisky run to the end of the street fast as I can and put her away before the cops show up ride"!! :laugh: And Thank You Sir!!