2018 gomas minibike massacre

joshua. c.

count me in. my blue bikes running even better than last year. better jetting and stiffer front springs, I'm really dialing the bike in now. my second bike is getting closer to running but it may or may not be done in time for this event. generally I don't have a lot of spare time to work on my projects.

If my bike runs I will make it to the race. If not I won’t be there. Long story but it’s coming down to the wire. 50/50 shot.
Either it was meant to be or it isn’t lol
Hope to see you guys there but if not, good luck!

joshua. c.

I'll see you guys tomorrow I'm bringing my blue bike and be bringing my trike as backup. my new bike isn't ready. no big deal, my blue bike is running excellent. hay massacre if your bike isn't ready you could borrow my trike if you want.

Last edited:
Finally got bike running ok, it was just one thing after another. Hopefully it will stay together for the race
Just want to finish take it nice and slow.
Thanks guys for the offers, hopefully I won’t need them

Are Rich and Randy and the circle track guys going to be there?

Last edited:
Well I had a fun time, I did not feel comfortable enough on the bike to run the race. I was able to get the bike running and make a lap around the track but the bike kept dying on me plus some of those jumps were ridiculous.
Always great to see everyone as usual.
Great event, the weather was cool for a change which I thought was nice. Looking to have a dialed in bike for next year

joshua. c.

this was a blast, the rain in the forecast never materialized, just a few sprinkles of drizzle hear and there, just enough to keep the dust down but not enough to make it muddy. I got fifth in my heat making it into the finals. in the finals my chain derailed and got stuck in my rear gear on the second lap causing me to wipe out and not finish. the chain was stuck good but I was able to fix it with some tools after I wheeled it off the track. this event was a blast, fun racing on a grate track and lots of friendly people, anyone who missed it really missed out. cant wait till next year!

Were you able to get your recoil fixed Josh?

My motor is making some bad noises today I need to tear it down and see what’s up

Edit: I have a bad rod knock at high rpm I think the crank is out of round.

Last edited:
It was an absolute blast! Was me and some friends first year attending, we all made it to the main! The icing on the cake is I won! I'm still on cloud 9. Didn't even think k the bike was going to finish the heat, let alone taking home the crown in the main! I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR!