2020 Windber raffle bike. VT2 build

It’s a new month and I know things are tough but ......

O.k. Guys I just sent another $25 for this month... keep donating even a little helps.

Remember to donate to the RAFFLE BIKE guys. A little every month. I am going to try to send $25 a month until WINDBER to help out. Then buy tickets at the event to win. r.chatten@hotmail.com is the PAYPAL address... come on guys. Rick does a lot. The least you can do is a few bucks. It all adds up. I know you all have PayPal. $5,$10.$20 Whatever you can spare.

Interesting to see telescopic forks on your VT2. When I purchased mine, that wasn't available. Must have a earlier version?
Yours also has a spring like the VT1. Maybe they used leftover forks on yours. Compare date codes on the motors...
Ron Kimball told me that my VT2 was one of the first VT2 made. Good idea on motor date code. Any guidance on decoding the motor?

Y
Ron Kimball told me that my VT2 was one of the first VT2 made. Good idea on motor date code. Any guidance on decoding the motor?
Does your vt2 have a solid front foot pegs or are they fold up.
There are 3 diffent designs of the VT2.
Solid front foot pegs mono spring
Retactable front foot pegs mono spring the tje telescopic front emd retactable front foot pegs
I am looking for 2nd design VT2
Been looking for a few years now

Y
Does your vt2 have a solid front foot pegs or are they fold up.
There are 3 diffent designs of the VT2.
Solid front foot pegs mono spring
Retactable front foot pegs mono spring the tje telescopic front emd retactable front foot pegs
I am looking for 2nd design VT2
Been looking for a few years now
Mine has 2nd design, mono spring and retractable front foot pegs.

Has the motor been replaced. The HS50 tag is from 1972
No, that is the original engine. Being a teenager, it could of been 1972 when I purchased the VT2. I remember seeing an ad in the Farm Journal advertising for an extra $10, I could upgrade to a 5 hp engine with alternator and headlight/taillight.

When is winber 2021?
No, that is the original engine. Being a teenager, it could of been 1972 when I purchased the VT2. I remember seeing an ad in the Farm Journal advertising for an extra $10, I could upgrade to a 5 hp engine with alternator and headlight/taillight.