212 Hemi

I recently bought a new trick crankshaft that's made to install the connecting rod and flywheel from a GX200 into the Hemi predator I have. So my plan is to take the now tired engine off my Dirt Drag bike (gray hound clone) and use the cam and flywheel in the Hemi. I did buy a new connecting rod for this build but will use the head, push rods, billet lifters and anything else I need to swap over to the Hemi. This will give me a nice fresh engine and a bigger bore and stroke. It will be like my 196cc grew into a 212cc . It will be interesting to see if its as good, better or worse than what I had.

delray

rob I thought you already did this last fall. if you got the new stroker crank from arc with the 2.300 stroke with the factory bore/hemi 2.756 you would have 225cc motor. also now you can get a 225cc tillotson motor that comes with a 2.835 bore and a 2.165 stroke. funny thing is for some reason my math makes a it a 224cc, but whatever. some the guys from symco are buying this engines just so they can just beat you and me next year. well I got news for some of them. it's not always the motor that makes the bike fast. all those bikes that ran in are class where 212cc motors and bigger. just think you won with a grey hound.
in your case, i'm sure you will make it work to your advantage.....:scooter:

Yeah finding a sweet spot is half the fun. no the motor I stroked was the original one off the CT200U I had out there. They are 196cc engine to begin with so I took that one bought a new head with bigger valves ported it milled it and I put a 55mm crank in it with a nice cam 22mm carb so now that one is a 208cc and much better little bike than what it started out as. I just put the aluminum sheaves in the 30 series clutch to give it a 3300 stall and that made a nice difference too.