212cc predator engine help!!!!

hi everyone i have a baja racer mini bike(same as dirt bug and dbs) but i want to change out the stock motor cause it sucks. i was looking on harbor freight and there 212cc predator engines are only $120 not bad. 212 cc OHV Horizontal Shaft Gas Engine - Certified for All States Except California . i wanted to know what i need and need to do to put it on there.do i need a new clutch do i have to get a new engine plate etc. thanks for your help!

catfishman

you can either put new slots, or buy a plate i got mine from cjmini, need a 3/4 clutch, also either use the 20% off coupon at hf or i have an ad that is $99

Hot Rod Mini website is a great place to look. They have swap kits. Your clutch is metric. You need a 3/4 inch Max-T or any 3/4 clutch. I just looked and dude told you you needed a 3/4 clutch already. You need to listen around here. You want to save some money thats ok. Drill some holes and have some fun. Or be clean and have some real fun and use this.

Last edited:
Dudes like you come around looking for a fight once and a while. I'm biting tonite. You don't listen. I saw you around. Looking for a 5-7 HP engine, wanted it delivered to your bedroom. What size chain do you need? How the hell would I know. I know that this has a #35 chain.

Pictures dude! They help and we love pictures. You come around telling what bike you have talking to me like I'm stupid. Would help if we could see it!

Did you go to HOT ROD MINI yet?

I learned by listening, and looking, making mistakes, spending some money and sitting on the internet till 1am. This chain is about 10 bucks a foot. But you can find chain for 1 dollar a ft. I bought cheap chain and it stretched and fell off after 2 pulls. I have about 100 pulls on the Extreme Gold chain and haven't taken up slack yet!

yes i went but i dont want to spend over $100 on a kit and pick a fight and your biting tonight? you are a faggot and get off my thread and whats all this talk about chains i dont need a new chain and my chain is #35 if you wanted to know

buckeye

Dude really???? These guys have been building bikes that run. They are trying to help you. You will not get much help from anyone here with asswipe comments and starting multiple threads about the same subject. You might want to do a litlle research into things. I am not bustin your balls just trying to give you some suggestions as to getting to where you want to go. I have learned a lot from these guys. You might as well but I doubt it. :hammer:

im not doing anything hes being a little kid by saying "im biting tonight" and my threads arent on the same topics a few weeks ago i posted a thread asking for a USED engine from someone around me and no one responded then a few days ago i asked about a NEW engine from a website.

yes i went but i dont want to spend over $100 on a kit and pick a fight and your biting tonight? you are a faggot and get off my thread and whats all this talk about chains i dont need a new chain and my chain is #35 if you wanted to know
Will it be long enough? Will it be strong enough? You were looking for Doodle experts? But along the way someone gave you advice and you missed what they were saying and dismissed them for not being a Doodle expert. You need to listen. Did you go to HOTRODMINIBIKE.com. ???? Did you see there are Doodle Bug Sections on this site? Search Project Logs!!! Some guys are Vintage, Drag, Newschool, Dirt, whatever. All can help you. I now know what kind of chain you have. Shit Chinese, Do you know what make chain I have? You don't have to ask because I already told you. You may want to know where to get it one day. I'm trying to help you! Doug
P.S. If you can tell me the make chain I have and start a Project Log with pictures I will send you a 140 E-tube and drill a jet to #95 for your new motor. I just pulled it out of a junk honda 140 carb. Then I will point you to a video that will show you how to install it. I also bet that members will line up to help you.

All of your thread belongs to OldMiniBikes by the way. You dont even read the agreement. All of what you post belongs to them.:laugh: If you stumble on the cure for cancer and post it here it will belong to OldMiniBikes. Have a nice day!

All of your thread belongs to OldMiniBikes by the way. You dont even read the agreement. All of what you post belongs to them.:laugh: If you stumble on the cure for cancer and post it here it will belong to OldMiniBikes. Have a nice day!

That's Why I have yet to post the cure along with many others:laugh: