22 mm Carb for predator 212?

No governor, header, intake, valve springs, dyno cam , arc rod

All modifications have been done above..looking to update carb from stock...

Would a 22mm mikuni carb be a fit or what?

Start with a 130 main and either a 12.5 or 15 pilot and play with it from there. Thats just a ballpark. But like stated above. Get the flywheel. Safe way is the only way. Have fun and be safe.

Go to smallenginecams.com Tim Isky's site he had jets. a 130 main is a good place to start. a 17.5 pilot is what a lot of people use but try it with the stock 15 pilot and see where your air adjustment gets set at if it adjusts between half a turn out up to 2 turns out to get a good idle warm you are good to go with the 15.

since i had the materials i made my own intake i found some stainless tube that was 26mm id came out pretty nice i bought a 22mm carb but i think i should have gotten a 26 i havent installed it yet but ima run it and see how it ax lol im just waitin on the throttle cable to show up cause i got the wrong one the first time around(too short)

i have my Promax 22mm carb installed and running out of the box it started and ran ok but wasnt getting enough gas so i added a briggs fuel pump didnt make a difference i suspected the main jet was too small so upon inspection it was way too small being that i didnt order any spare jets i just started re sizing using a tip cleaner not sure about the size but its about two steps smaller than the upgrade jet for the stock carb and let me tell you this carb outshines the original jetted carb in every way i had to buy new twist grips(old school style) the old carb has no real throttle action like an on off switch but this setup is sweet plenty of throttle sweep with the stock carb and jet kit netted about 34-36mph but now im up to 49.1mph and havent done a final plug reading

Yes go to tim isky's website and he sells the jets (main and pilot). Work fine for me on at least 4 mini's and one kart. Another OldMiniBikes member asked me about these and he looked on isky's and said the pilot jet looked different so I took pics of mine and he took pics of his and they were different. I am guessing there are some with different insides. A few posters on the site said they had problems getting them to idle so I am not sure if some of them sold on ebay are from a different manufacturer and have issues or if they just did not know how to adjust them .

Last edited: