3.5hp Briggs Engine Cutaway

I just happen to come across these Cutaways for a 3.5hp Briggs Engine when I was surfing the Internet. Thought that these pictures might be useful or helpful to some of our OldMiniBikes members that haven't seen the inside of one of these. I myself never seen one until now. I have one of these motors and now I know what the insides look like. I did a search in OldMiniBikes Threads but came up with nothing, so I decided to post these. Maybe some of you OldMiniBikes members have Cutaways for other Motors that you would like to post here. That's ok with me. Go For It. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

This is my Motor

I took these shots in the basement of CPC last year. (They bought out Tecumseh)
Sadly they won't sell any of them, but still real cool to look at. :smile:

Sorry for posting Tec's in a Briggs forum:doah:

Very cool. I have three of these newer (well 80s-90s) 3.5 engines and they run great. I love the flatheads and buy them whenever possible!:thumbsup:

This Tecumseh shows ball bearings on both sides of the crank and rod !!!!

Never seen it before!!!!

Oh wait, that's a 2 cycle engine......Good to Know !!!!!

Mark, those pics of that tec look pretty cool man. What size is that Tec? It's OK to post Tec's in here. :thumbsup: :biggrin:
Those are actually a few different motors. There is a two stroke, an OHV, and a H- series snow king engine, plus a few more. I'm trying to find if they have a HS, now that would be neat.:thumbsup:

Those are actually a few different motors. There is a two stroke, an OHV, and a H- series snow king engine, plus a few more. I'm trying to find if they have a HS, now that would be neat.:thumbsup:
Thanks Mark, I sure do appreciate the info on these. Cool. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Also, if anybody has any other motor that is a Cutaway, Colored picture, feel free to post it in here. It doesn't matter, I think that all of them are very interesting and cool looking. Thanks. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Here is another one that I found. I think that one of our OldMiniBikes members owns one like this, but I can't remember who it was. I think this kind of motor goes on one of those little minis. Looks pretty cool inside. :thumbsup: :biggrin: