3 Bikes gained

What is the blue bike and the black bike?

After a solid week trying on CL trying to get a minibike, I finally got one. It is the pic with the pillow for a seat. Bike runs/rides fine. I traded a Carter Turbo Turtle and $25 for it. My go-cart had a broken shaft. I gave the $25 to the guy towards a replacement engine.

Wouldn't you know it, after you get what you want, your other offers start being accepted :) I got a mint condition red Baja. It has a new 6.5 Harbour Frieght engine and clutch. No mystery to what that bike is. I gave $200 for it.

Same seller of the Baja, he sold me the blue bike for $25. No way I'm passing that deal! To top it off, The real engine to the Baja he gave me for $25 (near new engine still) with a tote of minibike parts.

In the end, 3 bikes in the pictures for $275 + Turbo Turtle :)

Kevin - Hillsboro, OH

Now that's bundleing. Nice.
LOL, I read my post to your reply, It does sound like an episode of American Picker :) Bundling and then at the end stating what they got, what they paid. Good news, my teen son now wants a minibike. He kinda stolen my 7 year-old bike yesterday (pillow seat) and rode it all evening.

Kevin - Hillsboro, OH

techkev, let me know if you want to sell the fenders of the atlas, i am missing one on mine. thanks
Send me a PM so I have a reminder who and what. Right now, My answer is no since I need them. When I start taking the bike apart today for prep, I will examine the fenders and see if quality is good enough to keep or sell them and get new repro fenders. Kinda caught me by surprise someone wanting to buy parts on the frame I am going to start resoring today :)

Kevin - Hillsboro, OH