???

I have the oppertunity to trade for this scat... but my question is what motor is this...? what model is the bike...? and is the motor/kicker original...? any other information would be awesome

thanks so much.

really...? i had no idea. that is cool. i cant seem to find any for sale to compare it too. do you know what their worth or do you know where one is for sale at so i can compare?

Last week one of those kickers was up to 173.00 on ebay the last time I looked at it. Actually I had that in my watch list..................Sold for 178.00:doah::doah:

Here is an NOS kicker that sold a long time ago. I asked the guy if it could be used to turn the motor in either direction, but he never answered, so I didn't bid. I need one for my West Bend 820, and it would have to turn the motor the opposite way that it turns the Tecumseh. I have seen them on 820's that turned the same way as mine, but I don't know if it's a different model kicker or not. Any way, here is the NOS kicker auction... Vintage rare Hegar Kick Kik Start minibike starter - eBay (item 250720117929 end time Nov-07-10 20:28:22 PST) Sold for $251, but would have gone higher if he would have responded to my question.

thanks for all the awesome information guys. i really appreciate it. i have negotiated a deal with the owner and the bike will belong to me soon. i leave on my honeymoon this monday and we will make the trade when i get back. woot woot.