525 project

I finished painting my 525 project this week and started putting it back together today. I thought I'd share a picture. The seat is just there to see if I wanted to use it on this bike. Not sure what I'll do. Because this one started as just a frame and forks, I don't have a lot of the hard to find parts. Probably will finish it with a predator as a rider. My other is complete and I'll do a true restoration on it. Just couldn't rob parts off it for this build. The color is Ford Brittany Blue base/clear. I'll have it done this week and will post another picture then.

I finished painting my 525 project this week and started putting it back together today. I thought I'd share a picture. The seat is just there to see if I wanted to use it on this bike. Not sure what I'll do. Because this one started as just a frame and forks, I don't have a lot of the hard to find parts. Probably will finish it with a predator as a rider. My other is complete and I'll do a true restoration on it. Just couldn't rob parts off it for this build. The color is Ford Brittany Blue base/clear. I'll have it done this week and will post another picture then.
Looks Great ! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I like that color.

Finished for now. Will add fenders in the future. Decided to go with a larger seat. It rides like a Caddy and will pull the front wheel at will.

Last edited: