5hp Briggs Engines And Parts

Hey guys, I'm taking a break from the minibike hobby for awhile and I need to lighten my collection, most of it I just want gone.

So here's what I got:

ALL PRICES ARE + SHIPPING FROM 33981 VIA UPS.

Engines:

First up is the mildly modified briggs 5hp (Orange), Shaved eyebrows/cleaned up ports/ solid gear crank, COMP GP9330 cam, Stock length ARC billet rod, billet lifters, ARC billet flywheel with +30 degree timing, Bored .10 over. and Tecumseh H50 carb. After multiple failed attempts at pull starting the starter clutch casing cracked and that's how it sits. Engine has only about an hour of run time on it if that so its built and ready for a flywheel nut, header, and a bike. Asking $150

Briggs 5hp (White), Got this engine as a spare, threw out the tank, carb, and muffler. Underneath the head looks great, cylinder looks like it had a fresh hone and the intake, head, and exhaust gaskets look fairly new. I've never seen it's guts because I cant get the pulley off, but judging by the head it wouldnt take much to get her up and running. $30

Honda GX120, put new gaskets in it and it hasnt been run in awhile. Last time it was run it shut off when it warmed up. I never really messed around with it. Pay shipping and you can have it.

Briggs 3.5hp, Scrapped it for like 50cents :doah:

Parts:

Covers, one has threaded holes and the other one is smooth. $5 ea.

Heads, I have two stock 5hp heads, one stock 4hp head, and one 5hp head I took the lip off of. $5 ea.

Tecumseh carb, can't remember if its an h70 or an h50 carb. TRK put it together for me as well as the one-of-a-kind fiberglassed intake. $10

Magnetos, I got 4 of 'em.. $5 takes them all.

As far as the guts. (cam,lifters,springs,crank,gasket bag,rods,and flywheels).. just take them. buy something and I'll throw some of it in the box if you want.

I accept paythief, money orders, cash, anything you wanna do besides a check. PM or reply with questions, interests, or offers.

Thanks guys for all your help in the past with parts, help, and knowledge. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Man thats some good deals right there, I would like to buy the GX120...but its free , so I will leave it for someone that buys something.
Great thread and some great deals...good luck to you !!!

well I mean we can always settle for like $10,000 if you want? :laugh: I just gotta go back in and add the words "OEM", "NOS", "Vintage", and "Rupp". in the description first, that way it seems more worthy.:eek:ut::shrug:

Ah buck you missed it by like 20 minutes :doah:.. and I've been broke mostly.. between my dead end $900 beach cruiser project, a terrible roommate, and moving across Florida and back. So I gotta start from square one again, still got the Rupp on the road thanks to you guys. I'll be back in the game before too long I hope. Oh and PM's replied.

id like to purchase the honda 120,ik you said pay the shipping but...?
perhaps you are in need of something partwise?
or i could just donate..?
your call,im located in 14572 wayland ny.