6.5 clone diy clutch cover help!

Hey guys, i need some help with making a custom clutch cover for my 6.5 hp clone. I have all the tools needed just no ideas, any help with ideas or pics would be really appreciated! Thanks:shrug:

Custom clutch cover for AC Climber

Hey... check out photo of my custom cover I made from scrap pieces of metal. Doesn't look as good as an original but its functional. Now I can let kids ride my AC Climber without getting caught in the clutch.

MKW

I will be making a clutch cover for my Motovox project. I went to a restaurant supply store and bought a spun-aluminum sauce pan and will use a piece of aluminum angle with it.
I have it all done in my head, but not so much in reality. :laugh:

Mike

I made my own from a piece of 1/8" aluminum , I bought the PMR cover for my Predator and used it as a guide line to make this one , truly simple , after making my template and cutting it out in one piece , I brought to my Buddy's shop and used a hand brake two make to bends , my other Buddy welded the one seam . I used a 1-1/2" piece of angle iron to make the mount for the engine , drilled bolt holes 5/16" to attach to engine , drilled to more holes on top side of angle and welded nuts on underside for attaching chain guard . I don't have all the pics but this should give you an idea !
, this is mine next to PMR before I drilled mounting holes ,
I hope this may help you ?

Last edited: