6.5 clone wont start

:confused:I tried to put a bigger carb on my 6.5 clone but it never really worked out. I then put my stock carb and it would not start... I eventually got it started . It idles fine but ater riding it for 3 minutes high rpm it starts to choke and die.... It happened frequently today and i eventually gave up. I pretty much just @&$#ed it up. I even cleaned it up and everything, i just cant get it to keep running. Plus when it dies its so hard to start it up again. Any ideas:shrug:
Sorry for just piling sentences and repeating stuff im just kinda desperate:no:.

Ps i ment 6.5 clone wont stay running sorry my mistake.

It only dies after extended running?

Vent on the fuel tank plugged? Take the fuel cap off and check if it starts again.

Have you modified the air filter or exhaust in anyway? Rejeted the carb?

Theres a metal spacer/gasket that has very specific holes in it, it will go on either way but one of them is wrong...

Cracked the plastic spacer between the carb and engine.

i rejet the carb and i dont run an airfilter very much. i also have a straight pipe. It used the run great with this setup. Ill try what you said tomaro and see if it helps. I started it when i got home and it fired up but i still have my doubts that it will kill on the way up the road.