6.5 RLV sound clip

dvd0020

Can somebody post a sound clip of a 6.5 with an RLV silencer? Just need a general idea for the sound. I have a 2 stage header with no silencer, and I'm pretty sure the neighbors hate me. I was thinking the clamp style would be great so I can remove it when not in the neighborhood. Thanks :thumbsup:

dvd0020

Actually I did. I just didn't think much of it since I just wanted to hear it lol. Did you edit the video or something?

I'm thinking a clip on muffler would be a better idea to calm the neighbors since the "silencer" is still loud.

Hey Strigoi- Where's your helmet? Where's your long pants? Where's your knee pads? Where's your seat belt? Where's your air bags? Where's your anti-lock brakes? Where's your training wheels? :smile: I don't sound much like an ABATE member, do I? :laugh: That reminds me I've got to pay my membership dues this month. Your minibike sounded good! About how fast were you going? Looked pretty fast to me. I don't feel so comfortable going fast anymore. I can't take too much of a mishap without doing a good bit of damage to my old body. Disabilties suck. Enjoy your speed- I would if I could :thumbsup:. Tim.

joekd

I have an RLV silencer on my kart header, as mentione dit didn't do much. I stuffed it with 000 steel wool and now it is a noise I can live with, no more shotgun backfires on deceleration either.

Hey Strigoi- Where's your helmet? Where's your long pants? Where's your knee pads? Where's your seat belt? Where's your air bags? Where's your anti-lock brakes? Where's your training wheels? :smile: I don't sound much like an ABATE member, do I? :laugh: That reminds me I've got to pay my membership dues this month. Your minibike sounded good! About how fast were you going? Looked pretty fast to me. I don't feel so comfortable going fast anymore. I can't take too much of a mishap without doing a good bit of damage to my old body. Disabilties suck. Enjoy your speed- I would if I could :thumbsup:. Tim.
it's a mini bike, you don't need any of that stuff. :laugh:

i think it was going around 40mph in that video.

I've put a lot of miles on a motorcycle without all that stuff. Of course, that was when I was a kid out here in the country. When I got grown and got a Harley, by law I had to wear a helmet. I don't mind the helmet, but I do support ABATE and a persons right to choose if he or she wears one. I even mow wearing flip-flops- well not when SWMBO is home and watching:smile:. Tim.