6th ANNUAL NORTHERN NEW YORK MINI BIKE EVENT.

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
I want to thank Western NY mini bike club for the donation of a utility trailer. We performed a few repairs and paint, had a silent sale and donated the money to the Redwood fire department. They really could use the money.

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
great riding on Friday-75 miles, Saturday, about 120 miles, them another 50 on Sunday after breakfast. cut it short to beat the rain on Sunday.

I want to thank Western NY mini bike club for the donation of a utility trailer. We performed a few repairs and paint, had a silent sale and donated the money to the Redwood fire department. They really could use the money.
Western New York mini bike club didnt donate the trailer , that was donated by George Lloyd from Brockport NY who has pasted away last month , it was his trailer and he wanted to help out your event , RIP George

trailer trash!!! jim; to set the record straight, george was an honorable HAM radio buddy of mine and did not "donate" the trailer, you dragged that rusting heap of rotting corruption up here to redwood and left it there. it was junk when you you toted your trailer trash lawn mower up here. at least try to get your lies straight.

i removed the comment about registering your house, just get your stories straight before posting them.

trailer trash!!! jim; to set the record straight, george was an honorable HAM radio buddy of mine and did not "donate" the trailer, you dragged that rusting heap of rotting corruption up here to redwood and left it there. it was junk when you you toted your trailer trash lawn mower up here. at least try to get your lies straight. isn't it time to register your house and get plates on it???
Phil you just proved to everyone on this site what kind of person you really are , if you want to call me names go right ahead , i hope everyone sees your post , this is the reason why our club wont attend this event anymore , our club is all about the hobby and bringing people up , not cutting them down , but if it makes you fell better to send me hate messages and post things on here feel free , that to me is very sad coming from a judge in our state

Phil you just proved to everyone on this site what kind of person you really are , if you want to call me names go right ahead , i hope everyone sees your post , this is the reason why our club wont attend this event anymore , our club is all about the hobby and bringing people up , not cutting them down , but if it makes you fell better to send me hate messages and post things on here feel free , that to me is very sad coming from a judge in our state
WAHHHH!!!!!

I did hear George say something about that was his trailer and it needed work when i was up there last year.
George was a great guy and always will be remembered