72 indian mm5a Flywheel puller WTB or Borrow

Hello, does anyone have access to a indian mm5a FLYWHEEL PULLER ?? Like to purchase, borrow and/or use if possible ?? We have no spark in the little engine and it has been dormant/untouched for 38 yrs.. :sad: Please holler if you think you can help us out..
Also, We have the have the factory training wheels, but haven't made a decision on whether to sell them or not ?? :shrug: Thanx, Marilyn..

Training Wheels

Marilyn, I have a Mini Mini that I'm about to redo. I'd be interested in the training wheels if you decide to sell. If no, I'd like to get pictures/measurements on the training wheel brackets so I can fabricate. I have NOS wheels, but no brackets. Thanks! Tim

Tim, thanx for the response.. Here's a couple of photos of the mm5a training wheels.. I can get better ones and close ups in a day or so for you.. :smile:

Boy, everyone must be vacationing.. :shrug: Does anyone know the size of the flywheel puller we need for the mm5a 1972 Inidian we need ?? :smile:

We found a flywheel puller from Heartland.. A whopping 9.99 on sale and only 2.00 first class mail shipping.. :thumbsup: Now the bad news.. We know why the little mini, mini stopped running in 1976.. The points cam on underneath the flywheel has a bad crack.. So we're searching for anyone that might aa spare flywheel/magneto for the S5K2 engine..:grind: