8" pocket bike wheel with spacers / brake bracket for DB

Another part I bought for my old DB that never got used. It's an 8" pocket bike wheel with a 90/65-8 tire on it. It also comes with the Pro Mod spacers and brake adapter for running a front brake on a DB. It comes with an axle and I think it's a stock DB one. It's been a couple of years so I'm a bit foggy on that. The wheel is spray painted powder blue. This setup is for the old style Doodlebugs and I don't know if it will fit the new ones.

The tire is flat, but I'm guessing it's just slowly leaked out since it's been sitting for so long. I doubt it needs a new tube.

$75 obo + actual shipping. Paypal, cash or money order.

Edit: Don't be scared to make an offer. The worst I can do is say no. I think I may have the rotor for this wheel as well. It's too late to go rummaging through the garage now so I'll check tomorrow.

Last edited:
Bump.

Still haven't gotten around to looking for the rotor.

$60 shipped.

Someone buy it, I want to order myself a new fancy e-cig tonight and it's not cheap. :laugh:

I'll look go look for the rotor right now. I have no idea if this will work with hydraulic brakes. I haven't messed around with this stuff in over 2 years, so I'm a bit foggy on most of it.

$60 shipped, that's my price.

FWIW, I did buy the fancy e-cig. I already have a Provari, but they're on clearance and I love the satin black (current one is chrome). All I got for Christmas was a Slayer pint glass (my roommate is awesome) so I figured I'd buy myself a gift. The next person that looks at this should by the wheel to make me extra happy. :laugh:

Last edited:
Is that an I.P.A combined with a Slayer glass? WOW!!!
Yes it is. It was also delicious and after trying several beers by Great Divide I highly recommend them. They're my new favorite after Lagunitas. A friend of mine brought them back (along with many other brews) from Colorado this weekend and I'm not sure if they're available here.

This is another one he brought. My friends loved it, I thought it was just ok. Lately (year +) I've been into very hoppy beers and I think I'm not really a fan of the style. It wasn't bad, but not something I'd buy if I saw it at the liquor store.

Back to mini bike stuff, I just found the rotor. I have no clue where the hardware for it is though.

New deal. I'm not as drunk as I should be and I don't have a 2013 calendar for work. I told the hotty messican chick I work with to surprise me with a calendar but that hasn't happened yet.

$20 and an awesome calendar that I can use at work and the wheel is yours. I work at a Harley dealer, hate Harleys and like imgur (figure that out for yourself, it's a toughy). If you can make or have an awesome calendar on hand that fits the criteria send me a PM showing August (my b-day month) and we'll make a deal.

I would also be willing to trade for something stupid that is pretty awesome. I don't care about the money now and just want the wheel out of my room.

Let's make this interesting. :thumbsup:

BTW, finding out what imgur is is quite easy. Find out what imgur is and getting an appropriate calendar is not quite as easy.