86 Honda Z50 Chrome Christmas Special

I have a 86 Honda Z50 Chrome Christmas Special mini bike i am thinking about getting rid of. in restorable condition, ran last time it was parked, may need a little tlc but all original. will post pics soon. thanks for your help!

Last edited:
i aws just looking into it for my dad, he has one in his barn that he got from the original owner and asked me to help him get rid of it. i appologize for not knowing the rules. i will better educate myself on them for the future!

are there others out there with this same bike for sale? would love to know what they know about it! thanks for the info. i am fairly new to this.

Try the "search" feature on here....and that will show the different threads for that particular model. There has been a few through the years...basic same stories about willing to sell blah blah blah etc. Best bet if your intention is to sell it is to list it on Ebay...there you will find the real value or what someone is willing to pay for it.

oh wow. had no idea, when i had sold his rc cola machine it seemed forums were best for honest answers, but apparently not for mini bikes? or at least its not aloud on this forum?

i will get pics next time i am over at my parents and if there is anyone truly interested in it at all feel free to contact me. i hate ebay fees or it would already be on there. i listed the soda machine on there for 2 hours and then took it down and they still charged me close to a hundred dollars or more for nothing

You can't really appraise someone else's mini bike....Its worth what ever you can get out of it. That is just the rules.

makes sense! just being new to the game im not reallyt sure what anything is worth. i figured maybe there was a ball park range for this kind of stuff, thats all. i really appreciate everyones input, i feel like i am not very knowledgeable on the topic at all, and would love to learn more

Stick around and learn, there is a wealth of knowledge on this forum....not to mention some of the nicest people you will ever meet.
Welcome to the OldMiniBikes ! :thumbsup:

makes sense! just being new to the game im not reallyt sure what anything is worth. i figured maybe there was a ball park range for this kind of stuff, thats all. i really appreciate everyones input, i feel like i am not very knowledgeable on the topic at all, and would love to learn more
Last one sold on Ebay for 250 not running. From original owner....

You may hate ebay fees but do what us sellers do and up your price to cover. Honestly, you won't likely get the money you could get by selling it here. Look at historic sold prices on ebay and price higher than those. I don't get much if any impression you want to sell though...