90mph water resistant 212cc engine!!!!

bandit 40

:doah: Im interested but Im not an experienced mechanic... does that mean I cant buy this beauty for the asking price? Or is the seller looking for a sucker :laugh:?

markus

:doah: Im interested but Im not an experienced mechanic... does that mean I cant buy this beauty for the asking price? Or is the seller looking for a sucker :laugh:?

Just tell him your name is Jeff Spicoli, and that your old man is a television repairman and has an ultimate set of tools and that you can fix it!!!!

Too fast for me, wonder which master mechanic was able to get this beauty tuned for 90 mph?:scared:

edit, yeah the seats tend to do that near the exhaust. probably a side effect of that monster pushing 90.

KB2ROCKET

some people just dont have a clue about anything mechanical
he might be just repeating what was told to him
but if this came out of his head and hes fishing for fool shame on him
if this is a planned deception than the flaw is that he said that this is for experienced mechanics only ..... if you are a experienced mechanic you know 90 mph isnt true :confused::shrug::eek:ut:
so really no one really qualifys to buy this sub par rolling fixer upper

So I got this bike for sale that a bunch of people want to buy, I am not going to sell it to them for $250 because their just not skilled enough to own it, I'll sell it to you for the low price of $175, unless you want it right now, then it'll be $160. I figure I can discount it down because the guy that previously had it - who dumped a bunch of money into it making it hypersonic and amphibious felt it wasn't even worth finding room on the truck for, so I got it for free.

Oh, one more thing, you'll need a new seat cause this one has permanent skid marks on it.

capguncowboy

So I got this bike for sale that a bunch of people want to buy, I am not going to sell it to them for $250 because their just not skilled enough to own it, I'll sell it to you for the low price of $175, unless you want it right now, then it'll be $160. I figure I can discount it down because the guy that previously had it - who dumped a bunch of money into it making it hypersonic and amphibious felt it wasn't even worth finding room on the truck for, so I got it for free.

Oh, one more thing, you'll need a new seat cause this one has permanent skid marks on it.
:thumbsup: That's what I gathered.