a few more too good to be true ebay listins?

What I did was: eBay -> Summary -> Orders -> Order -> More actions -> Contact seller -> Item not received

Copy/paste from eBay message:
We're sorry to hear that you didn't receive the item you purchased. Your request is open, and we've asked the seller to respond and resolve your issue by Sep 26, 2019.
If you don't hear back or can't work something out, you can ask us to step in beginning Sep 26, 2019. If that happens, we'll review your request, gather any new info we need, and make a decision within 48 hours.

Yup just got that one too lol
I def learned something though, even though I kinda already knew it.
Taking a chance, like playing the lottery. I don’t gamble because I am not a lucky person.

Yup just got that one too lol
I def learned something though, even though I kinda already knew it.
Taking a chance, like playing the lottery. I don’t gamble because I am not a lucky person.
Consider yourself lucky because you don’t gamble!!! You made a purchase for a advertised item knowing if it doesn’t come through you have eBay to make it right. When you gamble and lose, your not getting money back. What made me make this purchase is the people who bought the 100’ roll of roller chain a few months back for next to nothing and it did come through for them.

I remember the chain...

It did not come without cost.
Getting a hundred spam emails every day for a couple of months is no picnic.
Would have gladly paid the money to get it to stop

I remember the chain...

It did not come without cost.
Getting a hundred spam emails every day for a couple of months is no picnic.
Would have gladly paid the money to get it to stop
Tell eBay about the spam and what a pain it has been. Not sure it can be fixed now but maybe they can do something to prevent it from happening in the future. I’m sure they don’t want their customers to be running into this type of problem

Massacre, Click on the #56 after his name...where it says recent feedback ratings click on a negative feedback rating number then I think at the bottom of the page is where you click to start typing your review. My reviews are by mloh7237, straight to the point as you can see and only one star rating for the criteria selections. My refund came through today with no problem at all. ANYBODY! that got taken by this con-bayer please take time to file your case and get your money refunded! Ebay has the technology to hunt these bad vendors out and keep them out but, they need our input to alert them to these undesirable vendors. (End of rant & rage, thank you.):mad:

Massacre...If you did not get a valid tracking number the vendor has NO way to prove delivery, therefore, ebay will rule in your favor and grant you a full refund. The seller asked ebay to open a case to scare you off, don't fall for their desperate ploy, open your refund case and tell ebay to check their bad ratings. They are shysters and ebay is already well aware of this! I don't want you to lose your $$$ to that scammer.

Thanks. I got my refund.
I kept messaging that seller asking for a tracking number. Then I messaged them several times to cancel the order, never heard back from them even once.
I was the one who opened the case.
eBay looks at the messages between us when they make their decision, so I knew I was in the clear.
On the bright side, the 100 spam emails I would get every day have prett much stopped.