Advertisements/I'm gonna snap!!!!

Now there are 3 advertisements on my forum page and a 4th keeps popping up. WTF is going on. I had to change my screen size to see the forum. Oh, and I have to wait 8 seconds to close the 4th ad. The ad cuts me off when I am typing. "Solution real" the ad says. This just started tonight.:surrender: Freaking ad is even in the smilie list:doah:

Its on the side of the page, pinching me out.
I don't see the side ads on my laptop, just the ones at the top and bottom. What really bugs me is that whenever I look at items on Amazon, the adds for those items follow me everywhere. OldMiniBikes seemed like a safe haven from that BS in the past, but no more. Nice. Thanks.

buckeye

And I STILL can't open some of the blue ?, marks.:scared:

I am over it and find myself spending less and less time here.:confused:

Itype2slo

I don't see the side ads on my laptop, just the ones at the top and bottom. What really bugs me is that whenever I look at items on Amazon, the adds for those items follow me everywhere. OldMiniBikes seemed like a safe haven from that BS in the past, but no more. Nice. Thanks.
Really. Members who viewed this thread also viewed other threads. :smile:

There are 3 ads total at this point. 1 for the warehouse at the top, one above the threads/posts and one in the footer. If you see more than that, you likely have spyware/malware on your computer.

Supporting Members will have the two ads removed when I get the time to work on the site. We're short handed in the warehouse right now.