Almost finished with with my roadster

Ok it is now 95% done. After 3 months this is how it came out. It started life as a black house painted bike off of Clist I picked up for $300.00. It has been powder coated blue. The nice thing is the only part I had to rechrome was the tank, although the front fender still needs to be replaced (There is a dent right on the end that I just could not get straight. I stripped the paint off of the chrome and cleaned and polished all of the parts. I thought it came out pretty good.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Gotta say..not a fan of the color..but with the chrome and fully assembled...that is a really sweet looking bike and a nice job! All the colors really compliment each other.:thumbsup:

This one sat on C-list for a week or more. There was no tank, chainguard, or rear taillight in the pictures. Plus the house paint and dirt. I looked at it for the whole week and then I thought what the heck. There were still a lot of good parts on it. When I finally got to the house to see it, the guy who owned it said "I have a box with some other parts in it for the bike". He came out with the tank, the tail light, and two chainguards. I suspect if they had been in the pictures, the bike would have sold much faster. I have had several of these over the years but I always wanted a minty restored one. I am glad it is done.

Wow ...Way to polish that turd :thumbsup: You got yourself a sweet bike now ! Money and time well spent . I personally love the color. Its nice to see someone who thinks outside the box.