American Pickers passed on this!

old shed finds

Yep I remember the episode. The little fat man called it "The Mini Bike.' like it was just an after thought. I really don't like that guy. He could dance all night with dime wedged in his ass, he is so tight.
People try to degrade all the time..at one of my yard sales I had a roller mini bike for sale 300 bucks so one customer ask " How much for that broken mini bike"? Would you take 30 bucks? Ha Ha....No ! Later that day it sold at 300 bucks.. Was a old Sears Drover needed tires and engine.

Several mini bike guys spotted the Bonanza on Pickers and tried to locate it. This was complicated by the statement that the Pickers were "free styling in southern Minnesota". They were actually picking at a garage in Greene, Iowa that had been negotiating 6 months to arrange. One of the things that struck me was that Mike climbed into the garage attic right next to a group of NOS wooden bicycle wheels hanging on the wall and never noticed them. The pickee said later they did buy several items that were cut from the broadcast. He had answered a newspaper ad to make the connection with the Pickers crew, and had to send photos of the items he was interested in selling. I had the advantage of having been in the garages before.