amf harley x90

I'm thinking of selling off my harley x90's I have I have two of them. First one runs and rides good second one has compression I have it tore apart to start blasting, painting and restoring. I have a bunch of extra parts seat pan, brand new ignition and lighting coils, primary coil, extra wire harness, rear fender, clutch cover foot pegs and more. I know finished these sell for around $5000 a piece. Waiting on one title now and hopefully a other soon. I have to many projects and wanting to move on to something else asking $3000 for everything thing I have, have some pics now but will have to get more later. I'm in port huron mi don't really wanna ship but if I have to I will help at your expense. Also may trade depending on what you have. Inbox for more details or questions here's a YouTube video of the one running (https://youtu.be/jlJqGiegkB4) I sand blast for a living so some parts may end up in better shape before they're sold. For some reason pics aren't uploading so message me a good email or phone # and I can send the pictures I have thanks Jason