Another new (old) guy

Hello everyone,
My name is Bill but my friends call me Freddy. I recently retired from 35 years government service. (7 years US Navy and 28 years at NASA)
I,m a long time car and bike guy. Hot rods and Harleys. Last year I had a heart attack and decided to cut back a little on major projects. Got rid of a bunch of junk and kept a few to keep me busy. One of the projects was an old mini bike frame I picked up a few years ago. Don't know what year or model it was but I decided to get it going. It started out to be a simple build that just got a mind of it's own. I built several mini bikes as a kid in the early 70's and decided to make a mini chopper. I,ll post a couple pics. Let me know what you think.I have a lot of pics of the build if you want to see more. Thanks..... IMG_0977.JPG IMG_1030.JPG IMG_1031.JPG IMG_1035.JPG

Welcome to Old Mini Bikes, Freddy!

What a beautiful job you did on your mini... nice color choice and custom touches, as well. Having the engine color matched with the frame really gives the bike that "finished look". Very well done!

Doug