Antique style Tractor

What I like about your builds is that 50 years from now someone will find one of them and go on some forum trying to find out what company manufactured it.

Thats very true! I rivet little brass plaques on all my custom builds but im sure some of them will get lost. I just put my name town and the year. I didnt make one for the tractor yet. On the blue bike I just built I stamped it right into the bottom of the engine plate. that was hard I think Ill heat up the steel next time I try that.

Well I didnt really get to test the blower this year which is fine with me. The most we got is about 3 or 4 " of real fluffy stuff. The blower seemed to work ok. I took it off a few days ago I dont think we'll get much more this year. Plus its funner to ride it around without it on there. Its fun in the mud it gets great traction with those tires.

Well I didnt really get to test the blower this year which is fine with me. The most we got is about 3 or 4 " of real fluffy stuff. The blower seemed to work ok. I took it off a few days ago I dont think we'll get much more this year. Plus its funner to ride it around without it on there. Its fun in the mud it gets great traction with those tires.

This picture really should be on the calendar next year if there is another one printed...I know Jamie is listening in.

Doc

Last edited:
I almost couldnt find this thread. Just wanted to show off the plow i just made for it. It was an old push snow shovel i adapted to the tractor with bed frame and used the snowblower lift handle to raise it. It only sits about 1 1/2" of the ground when raised but thats fine. Ready for some snow

Attachments

Bud you’re probably the best fabricator I’ve seen in many years….I know a guy who used to pound out Panheads and sheet metal for the stars….you put him to shame! Wish I had half the skill and knowledge you have forgot!

HAh thanks! Yeah sometimes working on old projects Im like I dont remember building this how and why did I do that. Other people certainly put more time into making things pretty and professional but I do alright for working with scrap metal