Any mini bike events in or near Virginia?

It has been a long time since I have been on this site. I am in Richmond VA and have 2 Trail Horse GTO 300's (I think that is what they are) and a Skat Kat. All have been in the shed waiting for restoration. I hope to start soon. Are there any mini bike events in Virginia or Mid Atlantic?

Thanks,

Pullstart

It has been a long time since I have been on this site. I am in Richmond VA and have 2 Trail Horse GTO 300's (I think that is what they are) and a Skat Kat. All have been in the shed waiting for restoration. I hope to start soon. Are there any mini bike events in Virginia or Mid Atlantic?

Thanks,

Pullstart

There is an indoor car show that usually has some custom motorcycles and mini bikes at the Hampton Convention Center in Jan. 2019 . If I do not sell the "Terminator" Chopper Chrome mini bike that I listed here … I will probably take it there.

J.L.

Thanks,

Pullstart
Hey Pullstart, just joined the site and was wondering the same thing. I live in Maryland. Looking like most of the shows are farther north. I just found and purchased a mini bike I’ve Ben looking for years. Talk about a happy puppy.