Any of you folks into go kart racing?

NorCal

I recently signed up for Kartpulse.com and it dawned on me that some of the members here might be on that forum too, as mini bike's v. go karts go hand in hand (somewhat). Like I said I've recently caught the bug for go kart racing, I was just wondering if anyone here was into that sort of thing. I am looking into the L206 class as it seems more budget friendly, and I have a face for radio, so I'm not marrying up anytime soon- thus can't afford any of the other more expensive race classes.

I recently signed up for Kartpulse.com and it dawned on me that some of the members here might be on that forum too, as mini bike's v. go karts go hand in hand (somewhat). Like I said I've recently caught the bug for go kart racing, I was just wondering if anyone here was into that sort of thing. I am looking into the L206 class as it seems more budget friendly, and I have a face for radio, so I'm not marrying up anytime soon- thus can't afford any of the other more expensive race classes.
Yes I run a champ buggy in the clone class.that's me in my avatar pic.

I74

Other than racing around my backyard, can't say I have competitively raced since I was a kid. Have built quire a few over the last 15 years.
Those are pretty wicked ole4,, really like that belt drive also !!!

Last edited:
I've only been in a Kart twice, both times the kiddos took me to ride'm. Can't imagine what it would be like to ride a personal/racing shifter cart. Just sooo far away from here to get to a track.

I74

Race Karts are a frigg'n blast, regardless where, ''or how'' you run em ! :p
Can't wait to try out the 2 vintage race chassis elect. conversion ''subdivision street cruisers'' this spring,, that I' am in the process of building.

Last edited:
K it's confirmed the rabbit hole in car three just swallowed me whole! I'm now banning/blocking all further communication with you guys! You don't play fair, so I'm taking my ball n goin home! ;)

I74

I don't like you guys! ;)

That lookin awesome! Like i need more bad habits? Can't afford the ones i have, and you guys ain't helping! Lol
Thanks Mark ! :)

FYI,,
There's some ''really good'' deals on older Race Kart chassis ect. once in awhile,, on FB market place & CL. ;)
Found mine & my Buddies on CL, had to drive a ways though,, but it was well worth it !!

Added,,
Being that you reside in Wyoming,, you might have to drive to Denver ect. to get one.

I lived out in CO. for years,, & that's where I actually drove my first Race Kart.

Last edited: